BOOKING CONDITIONS BEFORE MAKING RESERVATIONS.
Thank you for your interest in dining with us at Restaurant Euphoria.
- Please do take note that we are closed on Sundays and Mondays
- Do note that we will only be able to take reservations of up to 5 people per table at this time.
- For any dietary restrictions, do share it with us in the “special requests” field. Please do take note that we are unable to provide a full vegan tasting menu
- Do take note that No-shows, change in party size or cancellations within 72 hours of a reservation will incur a fee of SGD150 per person
- We cater to children above the age of 10.
- Our dress code is smart casual. Gentlemen, we ask that you come dressed in trousers and covered footwear.
- As per government regulations, guests will be required to wear their masks while waiting for their food/drinks to be served and whenever they leave their table. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you.
Should your desired date and time be unavailable, please contact the restaurant
Please do take note that the restaurant will be closed from the 9th to the 12th of February for a short Chinese New Year break for the team. The restaurant will resume operations from the 13th for dinner service and will also open on the 14th for lunch and dinner. Thank you and we wish you a happy new year.